The Neuroscience of Leadership: How leaders and leadership has changed and looking ahead to 2020. Each attendee will walk away with a clearer understanding of how leaders need to change to meet the changing marketplace and to build a competitive effective organization
This event is open to EVERYONE!
You do not have to be a Messiah alumnus or business major, and attendance at previous events is NOT a prerequisite.
- Topic: The Neuroscience of Leadership
- Location: The Martin Commons (located at Lottie Nelson Dining Hall inside the Eisenhower Campus Center at Messiah College | 1 College Ave, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055)
- Date: Thursday, September 20, 2018
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM | Registration and networking
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM | Event Speaker
- 9:00 AM | Event concludes, but guests are encouraged to stay and network
- Format: Keynote speakers with time for networking
- Event Cost: $15
John Dame received a B.S. in marketing from Pennsylvania State University in 1973. He pursued a career in radio broadcasting for 32 years. His time spent in broadcasting was leveraged as a rich learning platform for his evolution as a business strategist. JD’s reputation for insightful evaluation, planning, and a passion for driving results have grown his involvement with companies and organizations internationally. He has a fine-tuned understanding of the risks, challenges, and opportunities facing both seasoned and emerging CEOs. More recently his focus has turned toward the role of purpose in the business environment and the new challenge of transitioning to a millennial-based workforce. In 2015 he introduced an annual business conference—EVOLUTION—a gathering of business leaders interested in exploring and developing a template for implementing purpose-driven leadership.
Our sponsors are very important to the continued success of the Messiah College Business Alumni Association. For questions about sponsorship please contact our sponsorship lead Patrick Wolfkill ’89 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.