The Business of Culture: Strong leaders understand that a team’s accepted, celebrated behavior plays a significant role in determining organizational success. Identifying core values that describe the desired culture is straight-forward, consistently nurturing that culture to reality while scaling is the real challenge. Come hear Justin Bredeman share what Soccer Shots is doing to intentionally develop culture within their local team and throughout their national franchise system.
This event is open to EVERYONE!
You do not have to be a Messiah alumnus or business major, and attendance at previous events is NOT a prerequisite.
- Topic: The Business of Culture
- Location: The Martin Commons (located at Lottie Nelson Dining Hall inside the Eisenhower Campus Center at Messiah College | 1 College Ave, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055)
- Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM | Registration and networking
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM | Event Speaker
- 9:00 AM | Event concludes, but guests are encouraged to stay and network
- Format: Keynote speakers with time for networking
- Event Cost: $15
Justin Bredeman ’96 – CEO at Soccer Shots Franchising
McKonly & Asbury – CPAs & Business Advisors
Our sponsors are very important to the continued success of the Messiah College Business Alumni Association. For questions about sponsorship please contact our sponsorship lead Patrick Wolfkill ’89 via email at email@example.com.