Businesses often invest significant time and energy to build their brands. Individuals should do the same, not just for their own benefit but for the good of the organizations they serve, as well as for others. But, what is a personal brand and how should people go about building theirs?
Messiah College marketing professors David Hagenbuch and Keith Quesenberry are well-qualified to answer these questions. Both have written books related to personal branding and each brings considerable experience to bear on what has become an increasingly important, but often misunderstood topic.
Join us at the next Messiah College Business Alumni networking breakfast to hear David and Keith share their unique perspectives and learn how strong personal brands can have positive impact beyond their owners.
This event is open to EVERYONE!
You do not have to be a Messiah alumnus or business major, and attendance at previous events is NOT a prerequisite.
- Topic: Personal Branding that Benefits Others
- Location: The Martin Commons (located at Lottie Nelson Dining Hall inside the Eisenhower Campus Center at Messiah College | 1 College Ave, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055)
- Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM | Registration and networking
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM | Event Speaker
- 9:00 AM | Event concludes, but guests are encouraged to stay and network
- Format: Keynote speakers with time for networking
- Speakers:David Hagenbuch and Keith Quesenberry
- Event Cost: $15
Our sponsors are very important to the continued success of the Messiah College Business Alumni Association. For questions about sponsorship please contact our sponsorship lead Cody Wanner (’09) via email at email@example.com.