Thursday, November 21, 2019
In a world where the one thing you can count on is change, leaders need to be able to adjust and adapt. Multi-Dimensional leaders not only adapt to the environments they are currently leading in, they can also take their leadership on the road. Come hear Rob Parker share his thoughts on successfully navigating multiple leadership transitions from non-profit CEO to entertainment executive, to executive coach, and currently real estate developer. At a time in history when few of us will finish our careers where we start, come hear how one alumnus embraced both the change and the adventure.
Rob Parker, president of Pinewood Forest
This event is open to EVERYONE!
You do not have to be a Messiah alumnus or business major, and attendance at previous events is NOT a prerequisite.
- Topic: The Purpose Driven Business
- Location: The Martin Commons (located at Lottie Nelson Dining Hall inside the Eisenhower Campus Center at Messiah College | 1 College Ave, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055)
- Date: Thursday, November 21, 2019
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM | Registration and networking
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM | Event Speaker
- 9:00 AM | Event concludes, but guests are encouraged to stay and network
- Format: Keynote speakers with time for networking
- Event Cost: $15
Alumnus Rob Parker (Class of 1982) has over thirty five years of high-impact leadership on a local, national, and international level, including 30 years as a President/CEO. Growth-oriented executive with experience in both corporate and non-profit ventures, as well as blended models that integrate philanthropy into core business strategy. Entertainment executive experience with grammy-award winning, multi-platinum artist. New urbanist design and town building, connected to the film industry, Transformational leader that enjoys creating a compelling vision, crafting a strategy, building a powerful team and then delivering exponential results.
Our sponsors are very important to the continued success of the Messiah College Business Alumni Association. For questions about sponsorship please contact our sponsorship lead Jay McClymont ’92 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org