Despite the fact that followership is often deemed less important than leadership, organizations are only effective if they have both excellent leaders and engaged followers. In fact, in most organizations, people often are both leaders and followers concurrently. We all would benefit to giving some thought on how to influence and increase leadership through becoming better followers. Improving followership assists individuals in the development of key leadership skills. You will leave this session challenged to increase your influence at your workplace through becoming a more authentic engaged follower.
This event is open to EVERYONE!
You do not have to be a Messiah alumnus or business major, and attendance at previous events is NOT a prerequisite.
- Topic: Developing Leadership Through Authentic Followership Breakfast
- Location: The Martin Commons (located at Lottie Nelson Dining Hall inside the Eisenhower Campus Center at Messiah College | 1 College Ave, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055)
- Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM | Registration and networking
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM | Event Speaker
- 9:00 AM | Event concludes, but guests are encouraged to stay and network
- Format: Keynote speaker with time for networking
- Speaker: Dr. Rob Pepper, Assistant Provost/Dean of the School Graduate Studies, Messiah College
- Event Cost: $15
Dr. Rob Pepper