Tension is rising. Click by click, social media is tearing down the curtain between “private” and “public”-personally held beliefs now flood public spaces. The workplace is no longer an oasis of civility. Where are we heading? Is it too late to change course?
Jeff’s presentation will help workplace leaders use the national moment to consider their commitment to creating a culture of civility and grace.
This event is open to EVERYONE!
You do not have to be a Messiah alumnus or business major, and attendance at previous events is NOT a prerequisite.
- Topic: Civility in the Workplace
- Location: The Martin Commons (located at Lottie Nelson Dining Hall inside the Eisenhower Campus Center at Messiah College | 1 College Ave, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055)
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM | Registration and networking
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM | Event Speaker
- 9:00 AM | Event concludes, but guests are encouraged to stay and network
- Format: Keynote speaker with time for networking
- Speaker: Jeff Coleman, Principal of Churchill Strategies, Harrisburg
- Sponsor: Covenant Christian Academy
- Event Cost: $15
Jeff Coleman is the principal of Churchill Strategies, a branding and communications agency in Harrisburg. The former lawmaker recently released With All Due Respect: Recovering the Manners and Civility of Political Combat-featuring conversations with leaders as diverse as former CBS News anchor, Dan Rather and presidential candidate, Rick Santorum. The book makes an impassioned case to reconsider the dignity and value of others, despite deep differences.