Most of us can point to a few, if not many, important people who have encouraged us to grow in specific ways. Sometimes the influence of these mentors is small. Other times mentors inspire change that alters the entire course of our lives.
- What are the keys to positive and productive mentoring relationships?
- Is possible to be both a mentor and a mentee?
- How can individuals and organizations harness the power of mentoring for personal and corporate growth?
The next Messiah Business Alumni Networking Breakfast will explore these and other questions related to the increasingly important topic of mentoring.
A distinguished panel of Messiah College alumni will draw upon their personal experiences to guide the discussion:
- Sara Bruton (Class of ’09)
- Bonnie Day (Class of ’14)
- Carl Lundblad (Class of ’92)
- Andrew Samuel (Class of ’84)
- Brent Smith (Class of ’05)
Dr. David Hagenbuch, Associate Professor of Marketing and Co-Chair of Messiah College’s Department of Management & Business, will moderate the discussion.
This breakfast networking event took place on April 30th, 2013 at the Eden Resort and Suites in Lancaster, PA.